Just had a dude ask me if we sold Ron Paul paraphernalia? What Halloween costume is that for? Anyway Henry Owings will be here tonight to make fun of the often over serious business of indie rock. So swing by if you can, last time he brought everybody in attendance milkshakes! For Real! Other than that the fall book onslaught continues, WOW!
On The Instagram
Holy shit, this guy just proposed to his lady during their song, Space Oddity. She said yes!!!
Yup! #QuimbysBookstore open til 5pm today, July 4th!
My Aim Is True #10 for #CHIPRC Zine Reading Club 7/8!
140 Characters or Less
- Photo: Holy shit, this guy just proposed to his lady during their song, Space Oddity. She said yes!!! (at… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1om_HNY 19 mins ago
- Photo: Yup! #QuimbysBookstore open til 5pm today, July 4th! (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1oloIRG 5 hours ago
- Photo: My Aim Is True #10 for #CHIPRC Zine Reading Club 7/8! (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1olnlon 5 hours ago
- Thanks, @Chicago_Reader for the wonderful write up for our 7/10 event with @RedInkRadio for the book The Oven! chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archiv… 1 day ago
- “You thought you could behead me twice?” From Sabin Cauldron’s mini omic, Maleficium! Available at our humble store. http://t.co/EzdLKR6dr6 3 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines