The time has come. We got sick of having to go through a big speech every time someone comes in and wants to hang their flyer or poster. We are proud to present an attractive list of rules that we can just refer people to in that area of the store. We have actually used the phrase, “Sir, if you can’t follow the rules in the pink frame then you can’t hang your poster here.”
On The Instagram
The new table is overflowing!
New Cometbus. #55.3/4 & #56. Just rolled in.
Bwahahaha who put this in the Mayhem Books section? #QuimbysBookstore
Ready to PLUMP YOU UP. #zines at #QuimbysBookstore
140 Characters or Less
- Lastly, the total disaster of a store I leave for my coworkers to set up in the morning thanks & sorry to L & N.-neil http://t.co/OakUcH7GOi 4 hours ago
- Done with cleaning a little earlier than normal! One clean carpet! http://t.co/yOlT4ySrJK 4 hours ago
- Lunch break! http://t.co/UEkJAdIxHT 60 mins ago
- One of Quimby’s biggest fans. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk. http://t.co/fKCT9YgYkP 34 mins ago
- Alright! Carpet has been vacuumed! Time to start shampooing! I think I’m ahead of schedule?! http://t.co/J2UMadQXgq 57 mins ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines