The time has come. We got sick of having to go through a big speech every time someone comes in and wants to hang their flyer or poster. We are proud to present an attractive list of rules that we can just refer people to in that area of the store. We have actually used the phrase, “Sir, if you can’t follow the rules in the pink frame then you can’t hang your poster here.”
On The Instagram
Kramer Ergot 9 Signing here 6/10 to kick off CAKE!
Congrats to our emoyee Gabby Schulz! His beautiful and amazing new book Sick is here now.
Woweeee! Thanks, Neil Brideau, for the kindness in wishing a happy Quimbversary! #quimbys
140 Characters or Less
- Kramers signing on 6/10 w/ @samharkham @sgeadh @anyapdavidson @kevinh1000 @_patrickkyle @SuperPhamicom Lale Westvind quimbys.com/blog/?p=11076 15 hours ago
- Congrats to our employee Gabby Schulz! His beautiful and amazing new book Sick is here now! instagram.com/p/BF43VydEc1-/… 1 day ago
- We thought you were adorable. <3 twitter.com/magicalbandaid… 1 day ago
- Riot Fest Lineup! riotfest.org/chicago/lineup… 3 days ago
- Workin’ on it! twitter.com/futuramafreak/… 6 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news newsletter New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines