The time has come. We got sick of having to go through a big speech every time someone comes in and wants to hang their flyer or poster. We are proud to present an attractive list of rules that we can just refer people to in that area of the store. We have actually used the phrase, “Sir, if you can’t follow the rules in the pink frame then you can’t hang your poster here.”
On The Instagram
The lovely Nicole Georges and her book Calling Dr. Laura.
Don't try to understand, just love them: Mickey Z patches $7. p.s. scooters $.25
3 Songs, 3 Writers, listed in the Chicago Reader.
Vice is here, bro.
140 Characters or Less
- Photo: The lovely Nicole Georges and her book Calling Dr. Laura. (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1gs1ho5 4 hours ago
- Photo: Don’t try to understand, just love them: Mickey Z patches $7. p.s. scooters $.25 (at Quimby’s… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1grojl5 3 hours ago
- Tonight: Keiler Roberts, Gina Wynbrandt, and Special guest Nicole J. Georges quimbys.com/blog/comics/a-… 7 hours ago
- Shout out to the end of an era at Chicago Comics! We will miss you, Eric Thornton and Seth Tucker! 1 day ago
- Photo: 3 Songs, 3 Writers, listed in the Chicago Reader. tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1gPqTFi 5 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines