The time has come. We got sick of having to go through a big speech every time someone comes in and wants to hang their flyer or poster. We are proud to present an attractive list of rules that we can just refer people to in that area of the store. We have actually used the phrase, “Sir, if you can’t follow the rules in the pink frame then you can’t hang your poster here.”
On The Instagram
Flapjacks for hospital..
And on no sleep, my 7th year begins. Good luck teachers. Hold onto your butts. You got this!
Good morning, Antrim County!
140 Characters or Less
- Zine Zine Club Returns Sept 10th at the ChiPRC. You can get the zines at Quimby’s! fb.me/7iTlHkHES 1 hour ago
- Mail art! fb.me/4g0XRDeLM 1 hour ago
- New sign! fb.me/3UQJzKpsA 1 hour ago
- Photos from tiki day and tiki window display! — at Quimby’s Bookstore fb.me/36ikCE962 1 hour ago
- Is our Labor Day half begun or half over? Who cares! Three more hours to shop at Quimby’s. Enjoy the novelty of shopping on a Monday! 9 hours ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines