Now in stock for the awesomest price ever of $9.99 for 134 pages of the usual tiny font, the 20th issue of Chunklet (20 issues, 15 years!). Don’t miss Whirlyball with such bands as Arcade Fire, The Shins, Death Cab for Cutie and countless others. Laugh-out-loud funny Rock Sniglets, Music Journalist Application Form, Zine Fair Pick-Up Lines (That Failed Miserably) ["I'm not the do-it-yourself type...I'd rather do it with you."] — This is rockin’. That’s why this mag only comes out once every 3 years, because of its high hilariousness quotient. Chunklet makes fun of pretty much everything the cool kids listen to, which is why I love it. More music mags should have this many opinions, instead of just being a conglomeration of press releases the publicity agents are sending out. I mean, really, does EVERY magazine need to have Cat Power on the cover with varying pictures from the same photo shoot?
140 Characters or Less
- quimbys.com/blog/?p=9229 fb.me/3mIdCsR0B 20 hours ago
- Are you kidding me?! Look how cute these postage stamps from Australia are! First place. http://t.co/sFEy5DVQ4j 2 days ago
- Ahoy intrepid adventurers! Brave the shutdown blueline and the crowds at Wicker Park Fest to discover self-published treasures! Open til 7pm 2 days ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/6LctRORUu 3 days ago
- Corinne Mucha reads from Get Over It tonight at 7pm! fb.me/1tMN5cuzx 4 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines