On rare occasions we need to bring someone on to the Quimby’s team, and we are looking for a full-time employee. This job requires someone with a lot of dedication to small press and the mission of the store, as well as knowledge of the products we sell. It’s not the type of job where you’ll get rich and it does have irregular hours, but it is satisfying. Applicants ideally have experience with things such as: customer service/retail, Mac-based computer fluency and independent publishing. We ask that applicants understand that enthusiasm is not enough for this job; it is a serious, detail-oriented job for the right person that would fit in with the employees already here. If you feel you qualify, please e-mail a resume and cover letter to info(at)quimbys(dot)com.
On The Instagram
Productive night, startes some pencil drawings for a few new flash pieces #customtattooflash #tattooflash #neotradtattoo #neotraditional #neotradsub #tattooworkers
Why wasn't this the cover?
140 Characters or Less
- Making yer Labor Day planz? We’re open from 12-6pm on Monday. See & interact with real-life service workers! 11 hours ago
- Quimby’s holiday hours on Labor Day, Monday, Sept 1st are noon-6pm. 1 day ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/7bnkhKdsA 1 day ago
- You can not resist the 12 gems! Tonight 7pm at Quimby’s!!!! http://t.co/R0M3eJbRYd 2 days ago
- Lane Milburn talks about Twelve Gems here tomorrow! fb.me/6ERNyzi0W 2 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines