On rare occasions we need to bring someone on to the Quimby’s team, and we are looking for a full-time employee. This job requires someone with a lot of dedication to small press and the mission of the store, as well as knowledge of the products we sell. It’s not the type of job where you’ll get rich and it does have irregular hours, but it is satisfying. Applicants ideally have experience with things such as: customer service/retail, Mac-based computer fluency and independent publishing. We ask that applicants understand that enthusiasm is not enough for this job; it is a serious, detail-oriented job for the right person that would fit in with the employees already here. If you feel you qualify, please e-mail a resume and cover letter to info(at)quimbys(dot)com.
On The Instagram
My new reading spot is better then yours. Yep.
#golden #goldenoftheday #goldenretriever #goldensofinstagram #dog #dogoftheday #dogsofinstagram #cute
140 Characters or Less
- Zine Reading Group at the CHIPRC tomorrow! See ya there! fb.me/6BZo9h5Gb 12 hours ago
- IZM Day 23: one pager zines! fb.me/1ZF5M1Rdm 22 hours ago
- Check out these rad stamps from Canada! Step up your game, @USPS http://t.co/UdoFm3rsnX 3 days ago
- International Zine Month Day 20: Give yr zine to somebody free! fb.me/6x3MLCvoO 4 days ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/2PwwJsz2S 5 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines