On rare occasions we need to bring someone on to the Quimby’s team, and we are looking for a full-time employee. This job requires someone with a lot of dedication to small press and the mission of the store, as well as knowledge of the products we sell. It’s not the type of job where you’ll get rich and it does have irregular hours, but it is satisfying. Applicants ideally have experience with things such as: customer service/retail, Mac-based computer fluency and independent publishing. We ask that applicants understand that enthusiasm is not enough for this job; it is a serious, detail-oriented job for the right person that would fit in with the employees already here. If you feel you qualify, please e-mail a resume and cover letter to info(at)quimbys(dot)com.
On The Instagram
How to Draw Comics The Ladydrawers way! Here now.
So this is what it's come to. Haaaaaaa.
Not For You is totally for you. What music do you listen to in your workplace?
140 Characters or Less
- Photo: How to Draw Comics The Ladydrawers way! Here now. (at Quimby’s) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1qwA7xo 9 hours ago
- Photo: Materiel #3. (at Quimby’s) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1qw5lxK 9 hours ago
- Photo: Not For You is totally for you. What music do you listen to in your workplace? (at quimby’s… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1qw480J 9 hours ago
- Photo: New stuff! #QuimbysBookstore #quimbys (at quimby’s bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1qw3M2z 9 hours ago
- Photo: Tres bien!! More books for our 8/11 event with JC Menu and Dominique Goblet!!! (at quimby’s… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1qw2_14 9 hours ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines