On rare occasions we need to bring someone on to the Quimby’s team, and we are looking for a full-time employee. This job requires someone with a lot of dedication to small press and the mission of the store, as well as knowledge of the products we sell. It’s not the type of job where you’ll get rich and it does have irregular hours, but it is satisfying. Applicants ideally have experience with things such as: customer service/retail, Mac-based computer fluency and independent publishing. We ask that applicants understand that enthusiasm is not enough for this job; it is a serious, detail-oriented job for the right person that would fit in with the employees already here. If you feel you qualify, please e-mail a resume and cover letter to info(at)quimbys(dot)com.
On The Instagram
Anya Davidson shows off the end papers she designed for Best American Comic 2015! #quimbys #comics
2016 Slingshot planners are here!!! #quimbys
Great goddess! Witches' almanac!
140 Characters or Less
- Photo: Anya Davidson shows off the end papers she designed for Best American Comic 2015! #quimbys #comics… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1vg9ifo 3 hours ago
- Photo: 2016 Slingshot planners are here!!! #quimbys (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1vfbvRg 6 hours ago
- These 2016 Slingshot Organizers are so radical! http://t.co/OnhP1EIe1R 23 hours ago
- Rest in peace, Grace Lee Boggs. 1 day ago
- Are you a Craig Thompson fan? He’s hanging out right now, signing books until 4:30! 1 day ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines