If you’re traveling around near the O’Hare branch of the blue line today, make a quick detour at the California Stop. There’s a dude painting a dystopian comic strip on the building across the street on California. I should have gotten his name, that would have made this blog post a lot more interesting. Maybe some sort of link…yeah, that would have been nice. A photo, too. Oh well.
On The Instagram
What a beautiful book! Illustrated by Allen Crawford
Newly reorganized front wall courtesy of Neil!
New #Lumpen is here. Field Guide to Chicago Jagoffs. #QuimbysBookstore
Can i get a hand with that? #QuimbysBookstore
140 Characters or Less
- No collection is complete without… http://t.co/xeBsh2sMOP 13 hours ago
- Photo: What a beautiful book! Illustrated by Allen Crawford (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1edKgvy 3 days ago
- Photo: Newly reorganized front wall courtesy of Neil! (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1eZZIT0 3 days ago
- Photo: New #Lumpen is here. Field Guide to Chicago Jagoffs. #QuimbysBookstore (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1eTf0_h 5 days ago
- Photo: Can i get a hand with that? #QuimbysBookstore (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1eOlKu- 5 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines