If you’re traveling around near the O’Hare branch of the blue line today, make a quick detour at the California Stop. There’s a dude painting a dystopian comic strip on the building across the street on California. I should have gotten his name, that would have made this blog post a lot more interesting. Maybe some sort of link…yeah, that would have been nice. A photo, too. Oh well.
On The Instagram
Newer. Bigger. Anyone who ordered recently/orders in the next few days is going to get these bigger babies. Mostly because I'm too floja to make a new listing. Happy Friday lokos.
Customer appreciation day, tiki style! Free tiki drinks, snacks, zines, music, and GET LEI'D when you make a purchase!!
Buffed under the L #chicago
Wedding nails for a bride that loves the galaxy and isn't afraid to do it big for her wedding! Congrats @s_begonias! 💍
140 Characters or Less
- Don’t miss September’s Zine Zine Club, you know like, a book reading group but for zines? At the CHIPRC 9/10. Get… fb.me/1vGTfdOc9 8 hours ago
- Say aloha to your friends at Quimby’s Bookstore this Friday 7/29 for Tiki Day. Free drinks, tasty snacks,… fb.me/6HQZ9qbU7 2 days ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/3TXdOnxFW 6 days ago
- ZAP! http://t.co/TMZHkKqXAW 1 week ago
- The scoop: this weekend will be the cleanest our carpet will be for the 2nd half of 2014. http://t.co/WoNmV6Jj7S 1 week ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines