Steven Syvembersky, Quimby’s founder and OG, discusses the start of Quimby’s, zine culture, and other juicy bits on Boom Chicago‘s weekly podcast, A Slice of The Shiny. Listen to it with iTunes or on the web.
On The Instagram
When your lettuce gets teeth, it's time to say goodbye.
Im so worn out from training... It will be nice to sit down and do nothing (well, physically) for a bit. 🌸🌸🌸 Wearing the (discontinued 😪) #Dior Silk Flowers #lipstick and #makeupforever eyeliner with #urbandecay Sin primer on my lids. #motd #selfie #instalook #instadaily #cute #girl #blueeyes #bumperbangs #photooftheday
Today // pretty accidents.
140 Characters or Less
- Check out these rad stamps from Canada! Step up your game, @USPS http://t.co/UdoFm3rsnX 2 days ago
- International Zine Month Day 20: Give yr zine to somebody free! fb.me/6x3MLCvoO 3 days ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/2PwwJsz2S 3 days ago
- Zine Store Appreciation Day! Come in and cool down in here before you head to Pitchfork. fb.me/34XpsU05z 4 days ago
- Zine Reading Group at the CHIPRC on 7/24! fb.me/37UYoVj0r 4 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines