It’s true! Steve Heisler conducted a silly interview with a Quimby’s staff member written up on the Onion-related website, chicago.decider.com, in their Defend Your Taste section here. And we talked about one of our favorite best-sellers: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm, which you can purchase here!
On The Instagram
We're ready to make you some killer crispy chicken skin #tacos tonight at @bryantlakebowl #food #mpls #tacolife
I adore this top and skirt from #h&m in September @realsimple 💕 #heavymatching #fallstyle #mod #monochrome
The Wonder Wheel. Built in 1920, this "eccentric" ferris wheel has 16 "sliding" cars that roll back and forth along tracks as the wheel turns. Quite a little thrill! // Coney Island, N. York. 2014.
140 Characters or Less
- What would a Quimbster take to read by the beach? Racked Chicago checked in with Quimby’s own Nicki Yowell last… fb.me/6CXL28hP5 1 week ago
- New stuff this week fb.me/3VrtWfEiU 2 weeks ago
- Excited for “A Breakup Party with Vice Versa” 7pm tomorrow (Fri)! fb.me/2r2zxmeoN 2 weeks ago
- Pitchfork #3 here now! fb.me/6FmZ2UCcM 2 weeks ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/6WIcssGPW 3 weeks ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines