If you’re traveling around near the O’Hare branch of the blue line today, make a quick detour at the California Stop. There’s a dude painting a dystopian comic strip on the building across the street on California. I should have gotten his name, that would have made this blog post a lot more interesting. Maybe some sort of link…yeah, that would have been nice. A photo, too. Oh well.
On The Instagram
New stuff & classic stuff & smut
New stuff #quimbys
Kramer Ergot 9 Signing here 6/10 to kick off CAKE!
Congrats to our emoyee Gabby Schulz! His beautiful and amazing new book Sick is here now.
140 Characters or Less
- New stuff this week! quimbys.com/blog/new_stuff… 3 days ago
- Kramers signing on 6/10 w/ @samharkham @sgeadh @anyapdavidson @kevinh1000 @_patrickkyle @SuperPhamicom Lale Westvind quimbys.com/blog/?p=11076 4 days ago
- Congrats to our employee Gabby Schulz! His beautiful and amazing new book Sick is here now! instagram.com/p/BF43VydEc1-/… 4 days ago
- We thought you were adorable. <3 twitter.com/magicalbandaid… 4 days ago
- Riot Fest Lineup! riotfest.org/chicago/lineup… 6 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news newsletter New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines