If you’re traveling around near the O’Hare branch of the blue line today, make a quick detour at the California Stop. There’s a dude painting a dystopian comic strip on the building across the street on California. I should have gotten his name, that would have made this blog post a lot more interesting. Maybe some sort of link…yeah, that would have been nice. A photo, too. Oh well.
On The Instagram
New Nate Beaty comics!!
Thanks, JC Menu from L'Association, French publisher of Chris Ware's Quimby the Mouse! #Quimby #quimbys #QuimbysBookstore
Haaaaaaa. Thankd, Jason Payne/Syrup Pirates!!! #Quimby #QuimbysBookstore #quimbys
140 Characters or Less
- High qual-i-tee address writing from @KFZines happening September 19 in Lexington! kfzines.org http://t.co/dn4TPmv28N 1 week ago
- Photo: New stuff! (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1sdJyw1 1 week ago
- Al Burian reads tonight at Quimby’s! 7pm facebook.com/events/1625458… 1 week ago
- Photo: New Nate Beaty comics!! tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1sNzUBH 2 weeks ago
- Photo: Thanks, JC Menu from L’Association, French publisher of Chris Ware’s Quimby the Mouse! #Quimby… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1sMjVRH 2 weeks ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines