If you’re traveling around near the O’Hare branch of the blue line today, make a quick detour at the California Stop. There’s a dude painting a dystopian comic strip on the building across the street on California. I should have gotten his name, that would have made this blog post a lot more interesting. Maybe some sort of link…yeah, that would have been nice. A photo, too. Oh well.
On The Instagram
CAKE Digest 2014. Pretty pretty pretty.
Just arrived: Field Notes Two Rivers edition.
What goes on in the basement at #QuimbysBookstore
#Unflattening, a graphic novel experiment to help combat flat thinking at #QuimbysBookstore
140 Characters or Less
- Photo: CAKE Digest 2014. Pretty pretty pretty. (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1hFm05e 5 hours ago
- Photo: Just arrived: Field Notes Two Rivers edition. (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1hE9d3u 53 mins ago
- Is this Alex Ross astro city gorilla wearing an Ape Sex t-shirt? @xaimeh http://t.co/xAxEC8XwKx 2 days ago
- Woof! What crummy weather. We’re open until 7pm & have a bootiful web store too! quimbys.com 2 days ago
- Photo: What goes on in the basement at #QuimbysBookstore (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1g_znoa 3 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines