If you’re traveling around near the O’Hare branch of the blue line today, make a quick detour at the California Stop. There’s a dude painting a dystopian comic strip on the building across the street on California. I should have gotten his name, that would have made this blog post a lot more interesting. Maybe some sort of link…yeah, that would have been nice. A photo, too. Oh well.
On The Instagram
How to Draw Comics The Ladydrawers way! Here now.
So this is what it's come to. Haaaaaaa.
Not For You is totally for you. What music do you listen to in your workplace?
140 Characters or Less
- Photo: How to Draw Comics The Ladydrawers way! Here now. (at Quimby’s) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1qwA7xo 4 days ago
- Photo: Materiel #3. (at Quimby’s) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1qw5lxK 4 days ago
- Photo: Not For You is totally for you. What music do you listen to in your workplace? (at quimby’s… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1qw480J 4 days ago
- Photo: New stuff! #QuimbysBookstore #quimbys (at quimby’s bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1qw3M2z 4 days ago
- Photo: Tres bien!! More books for our 8/11 event with JC Menu and Dominique Goblet!!! (at quimby’s… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1qw2_14 4 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines