It’s true! Steve Heisler conducted a silly interview with a Quimby’s staff member written up on the Onion-related website, chicago.decider.com, in their Defend Your Taste section here. And we talked about one of our favorite best-sellers: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm, which you can purchase here!
On The Instagram
I shattered the glass on my phone yesterday at work. 👎 Anyone local have a trusted repair shop so I can quit having glass shards in my pocket?
Trouble in the garden..
Your daily Simon: I feel safe in my window seat.
140 Characters or Less
- quimbys.com/blog/?p=9229 fb.me/3mIdCsR0B 3 days ago
- Are you kidding me?! Look how cute these postage stamps from Australia are! First place. http://t.co/sFEy5DVQ4j 3 days ago
- Ahoy intrepid adventurers! Brave the shutdown blueline and the crowds at Wicker Park Fest to discover self-published treasures! Open til 7pm 4 days ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/6LctRORUu 5 days ago
- Corinne Mucha reads from Get Over It tonight at 7pm! fb.me/1tMN5cuzx 5 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines