It’s true! Steve Heisler conducted a silly interview with a Quimby’s staff member written up on the Onion-related website, chicago.decider.com, in their Defend Your Taste section here. And we talked about one of our favorite best-sellers: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm, which you can purchase here!
On The Instagram
Kramer Ergot 9 Signing here 6/10 to kick off CAKE!
Congrats to our emoyee Gabby Schulz! His beautiful and amazing new book Sick is here now.
Woweeee! Thanks, Neil Brideau, for the kindness in wishing a happy Quimbversary! #quimbys
140 Characters or Less
- Kramers signing on 6/10 w/ @samharkham @sgeadh @anyapdavidson @kevinh1000 @_patrickkyle @SuperPhamicom Lale Westvind quimbys.com/blog/?p=11076 6 hours ago
- Congrats to our employee Gabby Schulz! His beautiful and amazing new book Sick is here now! instagram.com/p/BF43VydEc1-/… 22 hours ago
- We thought you were adorable. <3 twitter.com/magicalbandaid… 1 day ago
- Riot Fest Lineup! riotfest.org/chicago/lineup… 2 days ago
- Workin’ on it! twitter.com/futuramafreak/… 6 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news newsletter New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines