It’s true! Steve Heisler conducted a silly interview with a Quimby’s staff member written up on the Onion-related website, chicago.decider.com, in their Defend Your Taste section here. And we talked about one of our favorite best-sellers: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm, which you can purchase here!
On The Instagram
Memory evoked during last night's #walk
Evening #walk, last night #forestpark
Inside out and what is where?
My early morning trash collector.
140 Characters or Less
- Lane Milburn talks about Twelve Gems here tomorrow! fb.me/6ERNyzi0W 2 hours ago
- Happy Hour Tiki Day explosion! Experience the spirit of aloha with us today at Quimby’s Bookstore. We’ve got poor… fb.me/1ENYQq972 8 hours ago
- Don’t miss September’s Zine Zine Club, you know like, a book reading group but for zines? At the CHIPRC 9/10. Get… fb.me/1vGTfdOc9 1 day ago
- Say aloha to your friends at Quimby’s Bookstore this Friday 7/29 for Tiki Day. Free drinks, tasty snacks,… fb.me/6HQZ9qbU7 2 days ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/3TXdOnxFW 6 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines