To all the lovely people who ask us “YO VICE? WHERE IT AT?” and other, less intelligible questions, your beloved ADMIN of this here QUIMBLOG is here to inform you that we have the new issue of Vice Magazine available in our venerable “free shit” area, fresh off the dump truck. It looks like this is the short story issue, featuring folks like William T. Vollman, Mary Gaitskill, Tao Lin, Nick Tosches and others, so Terry Richardson wannabes may want to give this new issue a pass. With photos and illustrations by former(?) Chicagoan Vincent Dermody and Brian’s favorite assnozzle, Johnny Ryan, plus more usual Vice shit from “the ususal gang of idiots”.
On The Instagram
The new table is overflowing!
New Cometbus. #55.3/4 & #56. Just rolled in.
Bwahahaha who put this in the Mayhem Books section? #QuimbysBookstore
Ready to PLUMP YOU UP. #zines at #QuimbysBookstore
140 Characters or Less
- Lastly, the total disaster of a store I leave for my coworkers to set up in the morning thanks & sorry to L & N.-neil http://t.co/OakUcH7GOi 1 day ago
- Done with cleaning a little earlier than normal! One clean carpet! http://t.co/yOlT4ySrJK 1 day ago
- Lunch break! http://t.co/UEkJAdIxHT 1 day ago
- One of Quimby’s biggest fans. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk. http://t.co/fKCT9YgYkP 1 day ago
- Alright! Carpet has been vacuumed! Time to start shampooing! I think I’m ahead of schedule?! http://t.co/J2UMadQXgq 1 day ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines