To all the lovely people who ask us “YO VICE? WHERE IT AT?” and other, less intelligible questions, your beloved ADMIN of this here QUIMBLOG is here to inform you that we have the new issue of Vice Magazine available in our venerable “free shit” area, fresh off the dump truck. It looks like this is the short story issue, featuring folks like William T. Vollman, Mary Gaitskill, Tao Lin, Nick Tosches and others, so Terry Richardson wannabes may want to give this new issue a pass. With photos and illustrations by former(?) Chicagoan Vincent Dermody and Brian’s favorite assnozzle, Johnny Ryan, plus more usual Vice shit from “the ususal gang of idiots”.
On The Instagram
Look what just rolled in! #Cometbus #zines #QuimbysBookstore #quimbys
What a field of dandelions! Thanks, Gary Kachadourian! #zines #QuimbysBookstore #quimbys
Know your #GrabBags! Thanks for the funny sign, Neil Brideau!
140 Characters or Less
- “You thought you could behead me twice?” From Sabin Cauldron’s mini omic, Maleficium! Available at our humble store. http://t.co/EzdLKR6dr6 10 hours ago
- New stuff at the store this week! quimbys.com/blog/new_stuff… 2 weeks ago
- Photo: Look what just rolled in! #Cometbus #zines #QuimbysBookstore #quimbys (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1nej7Vv 2 weeks ago
- Photo: What a field of dandelions! Thanks, Gary Kachadourian! #zines #QuimbysBookstore #quimbys (at… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1neYdxl 2 weeks ago
- Photo: Know your #GrabBags! Thanks for the funny sign, Neil Brideau! (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1naC8dK 2 weeks ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines