It’s true! Steve Heisler conducted a silly interview with a Quimby’s staff member written up on the Onion-related website, chicago.decider.com, in their Defend Your Taste section here. And we talked about one of our favorite best-sellers: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm, which you can purchase here!
On The Instagram
The new table is overflowing!
New Cometbus. #55.3/4 & #56. Just rolled in.
Bwahahaha who put this in the Mayhem Books section? #QuimbysBookstore
Ready to PLUMP YOU UP. #zines at #QuimbysBookstore
140 Characters or Less
- Good morning Chicago! Time for comix, zines & books! Open until 10pm! http://t.co/YzPBNBQKaf 3 days ago
- Annual @chicagozinefest Karaoke Night Fundraiser at The Beauty Bar at 9pm! @BeautyBarChi 4 days ago
- Vote @CAKEchicago for a grant from the Chicago chapter of the Awesome Foundation! surveymonkey.com/s/DQCG8XQ 7 days ago
- New Stuff This Week facebook.com/pages/Quimbys-… 1 week ago
- Want to sleep overnight at Quimby’s and work on your zine for CZF or your comic for CAKE? 1/31 into 2/1 quimbys.com/blog/zines/qui… 1 week ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines