It’s true! Steve Heisler conducted a silly interview with a Quimby’s staff member written up on the Onion-related website, chicago.decider.com, in their Defend Your Taste section here. And we talked about one of our favorite best-sellers: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm, which you can purchase here!
On The Instagram
Sopi is so very sad that she didn't get any chips. #saddestDogEver
After far too long of a reading hiatus, two books about living a creative life and all of the complexities therein.
The exciting thing is that, Gad willing, EyeBall will debut this crazy new comic by Brigid Deacon next Saturday at Safari Festival. It's called Coma Deep and it's one of the craziest comics I've ever seen. @breakdownpress #comics #brigiddeacon #surreal
Chicago is officially a sweatfree city! @chifairtrade
140 Characters or Less
- ZAP! http://t.co/TMZHkKqXAW 2 hours ago
- The scoop: this weekend will be the cleanest our carpet will be for the 2nd half of 2014. http://t.co/WoNmV6Jj7S 3 hours ago
- What would a Quimbster take to read by the beach? Racked Chicago checked in with Quimby’s own Nicki Yowell last… fb.me/6CXL28hP5 2 weeks ago
- New stuff this week fb.me/3VrtWfEiU 2 weeks ago
- Excited for “A Breakup Party with Vice Versa” 7pm tomorrow (Fri)! fb.me/2r2zxmeoN 2 weeks ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines