It’s true! Steve Heisler conducted a silly interview with a Quimby’s staff member written up on the Onion-related website, chicago.decider.com, in their Defend Your Taste section here. And we talked about one of our favorite best-sellers: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm, which you can purchase here!
On The Instagram
This is A Minor Forest. They were great when I saw them in '94 and they were great tonight. #aminorforest #mathrock
I keep hearing a commercial on the radio for this dinosaur thing I went to in 2012, so here's a belated #fbf
Every cat is beautiful but no cat is as beautiful as Ike's Lil White.
#BandofOutsiders #JeanLucGodard #Godard #bandàpart #AnnaKarina #Madison #MadisonDance
140 Characters or Less
- Corinne Mucha reads from Get Over It tonight at 7pm! fb.me/1tMN5cuzx 1 hour ago
- Zine Reading Group at the CHIPRC tomorrow! See ya there! fb.me/6BZo9h5Gb 2 days ago
- IZM Day 23: one pager zines! fb.me/1ZF5M1Rdm 2 days ago
- Check out these rad stamps from Canada! Step up your game, @USPS http://t.co/UdoFm3rsnX 4 days ago
- International Zine Month Day 20: Give yr zine to somebody free! fb.me/6x3MLCvoO 5 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines