To all the lovely people who ask us “YO VICE? WHERE IT AT?” and other, less intelligible questions, your beloved ADMIN of this here QUIMBLOG is here to inform you that we have the new issue of Vice Magazine available in our venerable “free shit” area, fresh off the dump truck. It looks like this is the short story issue, featuring folks like William T. Vollman, Mary Gaitskill, Tao Lin, Nick Tosches and others, so Terry Richardson wannabes may want to give this new issue a pass. With photos and illustrations by former(?) Chicagoan Vincent Dermody and Brian’s favorite assnozzle, Johnny Ryan, plus more usual Vice shit from “the ususal gang of idiots”.
On The Instagram
Britt Wilson's activity book to accompany her new kids comic, CAT DAD, KING OF THE GOBLINS.
Surprise mail from @unsunghero7 !!! Be sure to follow the talented Josh Nail, thanks man! #jason #shred #unsunghero
what a strange day
does not get better than this. #apartment213 #powerviolence #sourpatchkids
140 Characters or Less
- Zine Zine Club Returns Sept 10th at the ChiPRC. You can get the zines at Quimby’s! fb.me/7iTlHkHES 8 hours ago
- Mail art! fb.me/4g0XRDeLM 8 hours ago
- New sign! fb.me/3UQJzKpsA 8 hours ago
- Photos from tiki day and tiki window display! — at Quimby’s Bookstore fb.me/36ikCE962 8 hours ago
- Is our Labor Day half begun or half over? Who cares! Three more hours to shop at Quimby’s. Enjoy the novelty of shopping on a Monday! 18 hours ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines