To all the lovely people who ask us “YO VICE? WHERE IT AT?” and other, less intelligible questions, your beloved ADMIN of this here QUIMBLOG is here to inform you that we have the new issue of Vice Magazine available in our venerable “free shit” area, fresh off the dump truck. It looks like this is the short story issue, featuring folks like William T. Vollman, Mary Gaitskill, Tao Lin, Nick Tosches and others, so Terry Richardson wannabes may want to give this new issue a pass. With photos and illustrations by former(?) Chicagoan Vincent Dermody and Brian’s favorite assnozzle, Johnny Ryan, plus more usual Vice shit from “the ususal gang of idiots”.
On The Instagram
All-time favorite from genius Norman Mingo. (Yes, we got a bunch of old Mad magazines today)
#everyday and #uneventful traffic #chicago
Having THE BEST Thai food ever.
This is happening.
140 Characters or Less
- Zine Reading Group at the CHIPRC tomorrow! See ya there! fb.me/6BZo9h5Gb 1 day ago
- IZM Day 23: one pager zines! fb.me/1ZF5M1Rdm 2 days ago
- Check out these rad stamps from Canada! Step up your game, @USPS http://t.co/UdoFm3rsnX 4 days ago
- International Zine Month Day 20: Give yr zine to somebody free! fb.me/6x3MLCvoO 5 days ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/2PwwJsz2S 6 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines