To all the lovely people who ask us “YO VICE? WHERE IT AT?” and other, less intelligible questions, your beloved ADMIN of this here QUIMBLOG is here to inform you that we have the new issue of Vice Magazine available in our venerable “free shit” area, fresh off the dump truck. It looks like this is the short story issue, featuring folks like William T. Vollman, Mary Gaitskill, Tao Lin, Nick Tosches and others, so Terry Richardson wannabes may want to give this new issue a pass. With photos and illustrations by former(?) Chicagoan Vincent Dermody and Brian’s favorite assnozzle, Johnny Ryan, plus more usual Vice shit from “the ususal gang of idiots”.
On The Instagram
New Sarah McNeil #zines #QuimbysBookstore
Print by Emily Winfield Martin. Black Apple object of interest, printed using archival paper & pigment inks.
CAKE took over our window! Chicago Alternative Comics Expo june 6 & 7!
140 Characters or Less
- Our friends at @CAKEchicago are looking for a few more volunteers for their big event next weekend. Email: volunteers @ cakechicago . com 6 hours ago
- Photo: New Sarah McNeil #zines #QuimbysBookstore (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1luVabl 1 day ago
- Photo: New #QuimbysBookstore (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1luUzPY 1 day ago
- Photo: Print by Emily Winfield Martin. Black Apple object of interest, printed using archival paper &… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1lpmITn 2 days ago
- Photo: CAKE took over our window! Chicago Alternative Comics Expo june 6 & 7! (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1lkyON9 3 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines