To all the lovely people who ask us “YO VICE? WHERE IT AT?” and other, less intelligible questions, your beloved ADMIN of this here QUIMBLOG is here to inform you that we have the new issue of Vice Magazine available in our venerable “free shit” area, fresh off the dump truck. It looks like this is the short story issue, featuring folks like William T. Vollman, Mary Gaitskill, Tao Lin, Nick Tosches and others, so Terry Richardson wannabes may want to give this new issue a pass. With photos and illustrations by former(?) Chicagoan Vincent Dermody and Brian’s favorite assnozzle, Johnny Ryan, plus more usual Vice shit from “the ususal gang of idiots”.
On The Instagram
Fucked Up + Photocopied. Back in print and back in stock. #QuimbysBookstore
What a beautiful book! Illustrated by Allen Crawford
Newly reorganized front wall courtesy of Neil!
New #Lumpen is here. Field Guide to Chicago Jagoffs. #QuimbysBookstore
140 Characters or Less
- Offsite: Quimby’s Night at LiveWire Lounge: 3 Songs, 3 Writers Reading About Those Songs, March 22nd. quimbys.com/blog/?p=9778 10 hours ago
- Photo: Fucked Up + Photocopied. Back in print and back in stock. #QuimbysBookstore tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1evRYh8 11 hours ago
- No collection is complete without… http://t.co/xeBsh2sMOP 1 day ago
- Photo: What a beautiful book! Illustrated by Allen Crawford (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1edKgvy 4 days ago
- Photo: Newly reorganized front wall courtesy of Neil! (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1eZZIT0 4 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines