This gorgeous oversized book is an exhibition catalog for a Zap retrospective show at Andrew Edlin Gallery curated by Gary Panter. Included are complete stories by Robert Williams, Gilbert Shelton, and R. Crumb, and enormous images by Spain, Moscoso, Rick Griffin and S. Clay Wilson, some never-before printed. Everything was scanned from the original art and printed in luminous black and silver.
On The Instagram
Yesterday I scored this ridiculous dress and gaudy purse for $4.
Awesome new photo exhibit of rare logan square images opening this Sunday.
But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks
140 Characters or Less
- quimbys.com/blog/?p=9229 fb.me/3mIdCsR0B 4 days ago
- Are you kidding me?! Look how cute these postage stamps from Australia are! First place. http://t.co/sFEy5DVQ4j 5 days ago
- Ahoy intrepid adventurers! Brave the shutdown blueline and the crowds at Wicker Park Fest to discover self-published treasures! Open til 7pm 5 days ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/6LctRORUu 6 days ago
- Corinne Mucha reads from Get Over It tonight at 7pm! fb.me/1tMN5cuzx 7 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines