To all the lovely people who ask us “YO VICE? WHERE IT AT?” and other, less intelligible questions, your beloved ADMIN of this here QUIMBLOG is here to inform you that we have the new issue of Vice Magazine available in our venerable “free shit” area, fresh off the dump truck. It looks like this is the short story issue, featuring folks like William T. Vollman, Mary Gaitskill, Tao Lin, Nick Tosches and others, so Terry Richardson wannabes may want to give this new issue a pass. With photos and illustrations by former(?) Chicagoan Vincent Dermody and Brian’s favorite assnozzle, Johnny Ryan, plus more usual Vice shit from “the ususal gang of idiots”.
On The Instagram
I have no idea why this is hashtagged #henryandglennforever, but thank you!!! It made my day!
gettin sassy bout somethin earlier n the girlz room.
A spread from Status Factory by @ronenglishart #popaganda #streetart #popsurrealism
Got some books at @lastbookstorela. But first, comics. #priorities
140 Characters or Less
- What would a Quimbster take to read by the beach? Racked Chicago checked in with Quimby’s own Nicki Yowell last… fb.me/6CXL28hP5 1 week ago
- New stuff this week fb.me/3VrtWfEiU 2 weeks ago
- Excited for “A Breakup Party with Vice Versa” 7pm tomorrow (Fri)! fb.me/2r2zxmeoN 2 weeks ago
- Pitchfork #3 here now! fb.me/6FmZ2UCcM 2 weeks ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/6WIcssGPW 3 weeks ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines