Zizobotchi Papers: volume 1, winter, 2015 (Baker & Brady), is the premier issue of a journal dedicated to the novella. Jeff Phillips and Daniel Gerald Mac Rae, who previously collaborated together at Three Leaves Theatre on a variety of stage productions, have teamed up again to launch a …
Published by Schiffer Books
Seance 101 explores the physical side of the spirit world and how contact with Òthe other sideÓ affects you! Read this book to find out
- How spirits communicate with us by tipping tables. Learn the basics from the New England School of Metaphysics.
- How spirits manifest on film and the methods for using Electronic Voice Phenomena to contact spirits.
- Where to locate and safely open your third eye, that natural intuition that can be developed into a psychic tool. Learn to meditate and set up a seance.
- The importance of psychic surgery, medical practices without tools, anesthesia or pain; trumpet mediumship, where spirits speak from megaphones; and percipitated painting, when spirits paint works of art, without the help of mortals.
- How magic and mediumship are tied together via the spirit of Harry Houdini!