What Nerve!: Alternative Figures in American Art, 1960 to the Present by Dan Nadel, Dominic Molon, Roger Brown and Robert Cozzolino (RISD Museum of Art/D.A.P) $40.00 - What Nerve! reveals a hidden history of American figurative painting, sculpture and popular imagery. It documents and/or restages …
ConspiracyGeek Collected Writings and Interviews
by Joan d'Arc
Published by Sisyphus Press
349p, b&w, softcover, 6"x9"
- A new race of disembodied cyborgs is being engineered to travel into deep space.
- The night Wilhelm Reich’s Cloudbuster became a Spacegun.
- Proof that the U.S. knew Japan was going to bomb Pearl Harbor and let it happen.
- A new mafia-connected JFK witness steps forward.
- Giordano Bruno, the first Catholic priest Ufologist from the 16th Century, burned at the stake for his universalist ideas.
- Evidence of Robot Probes in our own solar system and what that means to humanity.
- Beings in NothingDrive: An Existential Analysis of the Travis Walton UFO Abduction.
- A chronology of anomalous radio signals: Have messages from space been misconstrued or covered up?
- Why alternatives to Darwinian Evolution should be taught in public schools.
- Joan Mellen on the Cast of Characters in the JFK assassination;
- Michael Cremo on how museums and textbooks hide evidence of extreme human antiquity;
- Barbara Walker on how God demoted Goddess and replaced the Womb with the "Word";
- David Ray Griffin on 9/11 and Osama bin Laden;
- Jarrah White and Ralph Rene on the Apollo Moon Hoax;
- Stephanie Caruana on the Gemstone File JFK Thesis;
- Acharya S. on the mythological attributes Jesus shares with other solar gods;
- Craig Heimbichner on Freemasonry and Aleister Crowley's OTO;
- Beth Goobie on surviving a Canadian MKULTRA cult from birth;
- Spy Robert Eringer on how he brought in Ira Einhorn for the murder of Holly Maddux;
- Mike Bara on evidence of remains of ancient cities on the Moon."