More than a cookbook, Preservation The Art and Science of Canning, Fermentation and Dehydration demystifies the scientific concepts that inform the methods of food preservation in an easy to understand way. Taking Julia Child as her inspiration, certified Master Food Preserver Christina …
Home / Shipping & Returns
Ahoy! Take note!
Within the United States:
Quimby's ships all orders via Priority mail in flat rate envelopes or boxes. Please allow 4-10 business days for delivery within the U.S.
Quimby's shipping charges (as of 1/18/16) are as follows:
- $7.25 for orders $30.00 and under,
- $14.00 for orders between $30.01 and $79.99,
- $19.00 for orders of $80.00 and above.
International and shipping rates for all orders outside of the contiguous 48 states will differ from the above.
Canada and Mexico
- $25.00 for orders $30.00 and under,
- $55.00 for orders between $30.01 and $79.99,
- $70.00 for orders of $80.00 and above.
- $33.00 for orders $30.00 and under,
- $74.00 orders between $30.01 and $79.99,
- $97.00 for orders of $80.00 and above.
Due to foreign regimes hatred of hot porn and/or desire to take away your nerdy recording magazines, Quimby's cannot accept responsibility for lost shipments outside the United States.
Sorry, Italy, Indonesia, Nigeria we won't ship to you so you're just out of luck.
We do not accept returns on mail orders.