Clothes, Clothes, Clothes. Music, Music, Music. Boys, Boys, Boys. by VIV Albertine $27.99 - Memoir from the lead guitarist and songwriter from The Slits. New memoirish DIY book How Not to Write thingy from Lisa "Suckdog" "Rollerderby" Carver. #QuimbysBookstore #book #LisaCarver A photo …
Artist Music Journals
by Jason Yates
Published by Soundscreen Design
Artist Music Journals - Edition 01 Jason Yates
Jason Yates is an LA-based artist whose work involves individually handmade rock posters, latch hook rugs, novelty stickers, and controlled substances. Yates’ broad range of aesthetic expression allowed him to create a truly original and inspiring Artist Music Journal. Known for his Fast Friends Inc. body of work, Yates is currently showing at Circus Gallery in LA.
- This release is very limited, only 1,000 copies pressed.
- 24 page, saddle-stitched art ‘zine representing the artist’s connection to music.
- Printed on thick stock and encased in a 10″ record jacket.
- Letter-pressed sticker featuring the artist’s signature enclosing the jacket.
- Each sticker hand-numbered