In Ukrainian-American novelist Yuriy Tarnawsky’s new trilogy The Placebo Effect (JEF Books), the themes of alienation, abandonment, and fear of death, developed in Like Blood in Water and elaborated in The Future of Giraffes, respectively the first and second book of The Placebo Effect Trilogy, …
Super Market #1
144p, color, 8.25"x11"
Rad sourcebook/journal of alternative arts spaces from Stokholm to Chicago and back again- features on Haiti's Ghetto Biennale, Daniel Birnbaum, Lena Gustavsson and....
- International overview of art exhibitions in the off-space scene;
- Religion, Crime and Immorality;
- Fashion and Art
- African Artists’ Initiatives
- Lena Gustavsson’s activism
- Report from the creation of a new European Network
- The Marriage between Art and Agriculture.
- Part 2: Catalogue presenting 70 galleries from 25 countries.