What Nerve!: Alternative Figures in American Art, 1960 to the Present by Dan Nadel, Dominic Molon, Roger Brown and Robert Cozzolino (RISD Museum of Art/D.A.P) $40.00 - What Nerve! reveals a hidden history of American figurative painting, sculpture and popular imagery. It documents and/or restages …
Super Market #1
144p, color, 8.25"x11"
Rad sourcebook/journal of alternative arts spaces from Stokholm to Chicago and back again- features on Haiti's Ghetto Biennale, Daniel Birnbaum, Lena Gustavsson and....
- International overview of art exhibitions in the off-space scene;
- Religion, Crime and Immorality;
- Fashion and Art
- African Artists’ Initiatives
- Lena Gustavsson’s activism
- Report from the creation of a new European Network
- The Marriage between Art and Agriculture.
- Part 2: Catalogue presenting 70 galleries from 25 countries.