The Morbid Anatomy Anthology by Joanna Ebenstein & Colin Dickey (Morbid Anatomy Press) $30.00 - 28 lavishly illustrated essays about the intersections of the history of anatomy and medicine as well as death and the macabre. Topics include the catacombs of Palermo, books bound in human skin, …
Super Market #1
144p, color, 8.25"x11"
Rad sourcebook/journal of alternative arts spaces from Stokholm to Chicago and back again- features on Haiti's Ghetto Biennale, Daniel Birnbaum, Lena Gustavsson and....
- International overview of art exhibitions in the off-space scene;
- Religion, Crime and Immorality;
- Fashion and Art
- African Artists’ Initiatives
- Lena Gustavsson’s activism
- Report from the creation of a new European Network
- The Marriage between Art and Agriculture.
- Part 2: Catalogue presenting 70 galleries from 25 countries.