After San Francisco's new mayor announced imminent plans to "clean up" downtown with a new corporate "dot com corridor" and arts district--featuring the new headquarters of Twitter and Burning Man--curators Erick Lyle and Chris Johanson brought over 100 artists and activists together with …
Super Market #1
144p, color, 8.25"x11"
Rad sourcebook/journal of alternative arts spaces from Stokholm to Chicago and back again- features on Haiti's Ghetto Biennale, Daniel Birnbaum, Lena Gustavsson and....
- International overview of art exhibitions in the off-space scene;
- Religion, Crime and Immorality;
- Fashion and Art
- African Artists’ Initiatives
- Lena Gustavsson’s activism
- Report from the creation of a new European Network
- The Marriage between Art and Agriculture.
- Part 2: Catalogue presenting 70 galleries from 25 countries.