Pumpkins have been smashed, eggs have been thrown and all the souls are back in hell. We got a hot wall of remainder books in back tons of deals you have to see to believe, but as always with these hot deals once they are gone, their gone! So don’t sleep in to long today.
On The Instagram
Look what just rolled in! #Cometbus #zines #QuimbysBookstore #quimbys
What a field of dandelions! Thanks, Gary Kachadourian! #zines #QuimbysBookstore #quimbys
Know your #GrabBags! Thanks for the funny sign, Neil Brideau!
140 Characters or Less
- Thanks, @Chicago_Reader for the wonderful write up for our 7/10 event with @RedInkRadio for the book The Oven! chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archiv… 5 hours ago
- “You thought you could behead me twice?” From Sabin Cauldron’s mini omic, Maleficium! Available at our humble store. http://t.co/EzdLKR6dr6 2 days ago
- New stuff at the store this week! quimbys.com/blog/new_stuff… 2 weeks ago
- Photo: Look what just rolled in! #Cometbus #zines #QuimbysBookstore #quimbys (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1nej7Vv 2 weeks ago
- Photo: What a field of dandelions! Thanks, Gary Kachadourian! #zines #QuimbysBookstore #quimbys (at… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1neYdxl 2 weeks ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines