Well February is done. Tonight we’ll be at an off site event for the Nation Guide to the Nation. So come say “Hi” if you’re in the North side area.
On The Instagram
Tonight's dinner: Grilled portobella cap, fire roasted red pepper, bacon, and Gouda sandwiches with spinach and blue cheese farro.
If you missed the @FlossGloss X @VanityProjects party last night YOU SLIPPIN! 💅 #NailGang @fgboss @ponymaane @spifster
Talking shop about getting new work. #tattooedgirl
I'm doing a very limited run of this design collaboration with @MaxHeron - unisex S/M/L/XL (hoping to make more styles, colors & extended sizes available in the near future but this is all I have on hand at the moment so PLEASE hang tight if you are 2XL+ and accept my apologies on this round of printing). Anyway - help me decide what sizes to order in this run. Right now my Facebook poll has me heavy on mediums and XLs. What size would you want? #bakeanddestroy
140 Characters or Less
- quimbys.com/blog/?p=9229 fb.me/3mIdCsR0B 12 mins ago
- Are you kidding me?! Look how cute these postage stamps from Australia are! First place. http://t.co/sFEy5DVQ4j 22 hours ago
- Ahoy intrepid adventurers! Brave the shutdown blueline and the crowds at Wicker Park Fest to discover self-published treasures! Open til 7pm 1 day ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/6LctRORUu 2 days ago
- Corinne Mucha reads from Get Over It tonight at 7pm! fb.me/1tMN5cuzx 3 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines