Sitting at home alone on a Saturday night. Watching SNL and feeling sorry for myself. And then a lightening bolt of laffs crashed through the TV screen. No, it wasn’t the Musical Guests Linkin Park. Something else entirely…
On The Instagram
Shhhhhhh John Porcellino quietly looks at mini-comics while everybody watches a documentary about him. A tender moment up in here. #QuimbysBookstore #johnporcellino #roothogordie #kingcatcomics
Thanks, David's Tea Wicker Park/Bucktown for free Maple Sugar tea! Our customers thank you! #QuimbysBookstore
Thanks, Laura Park, for sharing donuts at #QuimbysBookstore !!!
Here's a preview of awesome Quimbphemera from our past history. But we can't do it without the donation of a scanner. Do you have one you can donate? Contact us at info(at)quimbys(dot)com.
140 Characters or Less
- New Stuf This Week fb.me/39LrPRgae 6 hours ago
- Check it out! @michael_deforge @_patrickkyle & @s_k_hanselmann were nice enough to come in & sign some books today! http://t.co/Qnj9sRuE5p 21 hours ago
- Just restocked our #punkplanet shelf! Come and get all of your favorite back issues. http://t.co/fSk9AYfmkB 21 hours ago
- Curious Friday night customer: “What is the ‘theme’ of this store?” If Quimby’s Bookstore had a theme song, or… fb.me/715hmbFCs 4 days ago
- Chicago’s own fashionista-extraordinare gave us some love for Lucky Magazine. Thanks, Tavi! fb.me/6ORdcxvET 1 week ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines