It’s true! Steve Heisler conducted a silly interview with a Quimby’s staff member written up on the Onion-related website, chicago.decider.com, in their Defend Your Taste section here. And we talked about one of our favorite best-sellers: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm, which you can purchase here!
On The Instagram
Fucked Up + Photocopied. Back in print and back in stock. #QuimbysBookstore
What a beautiful book! Illustrated by Allen Crawford
Newly reorganized front wall courtesy of Neil!
New #Lumpen is here. Field Guide to Chicago Jagoffs. #QuimbysBookstore
140 Characters or Less
- Offsite: Quimby’s Night at LiveWire Lounge: 3 Songs, 3 Writers Reading About Those Songs, March 22nd. quimbys.com/blog/?p=9778 16 hours ago
- Photo: Fucked Up + Photocopied. Back in print and back in stock. #QuimbysBookstore tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1evRYh8 17 hours ago
- No collection is complete without… http://t.co/xeBsh2sMOP 2 days ago
- Photo: What a beautiful book! Illustrated by Allen Crawford (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1edKgvy 4 days ago
- Photo: Newly reorganized front wall courtesy of Neil! (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1eZZIT0 5 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines