If you’re traveling around near the O’Hare branch of the blue line today, make a quick detour at the California Stop. There’s a dude painting a dystopian comic strip on the building across the street on California. I should have gotten his name, that would have made this blog post a lot more interesting. Maybe some sort of link…yeah, that would have been nice. A photo, too. Oh well.
On The Instagram
Composting is serious business.
140 Characters or Less
- Zine Zine Club Returns Sept 10th at the ChiPRC. You can get the zines at Quimby’s! fb.me/7iTlHkHES 1 hour ago
- Mail art! fb.me/4g0XRDeLM 1 hour ago
- New sign! fb.me/3UQJzKpsA 1 hour ago
- Photos from tiki day and tiki window display! — at Quimby’s Bookstore fb.me/36ikCE962 1 hour ago
- Is our Labor Day half begun or half over? Who cares! Three more hours to shop at Quimby’s. Enjoy the novelty of shopping on a Monday! 11 hours ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines