If you’re traveling around near the O’Hare branch of the blue line today, make a quick detour at the California Stop. There’s a dude painting a dystopian comic strip on the building across the street on California. I should have gotten his name, that would have made this blog post a lot more interesting. Maybe some sort of link…yeah, that would have been nice. A photo, too. Oh well.
On The Instagram
he may be the anti-christ but he's my best friend and i love him s'much! happy birthday, sunshine!!
#life #drawing #lukeramsey
140 Characters or Less
- What would a Quimbster take to read by the beach? Racked Chicago checked in with Quimby’s own Nicki Yowell last… fb.me/6CXL28hP5 1 week ago
- New stuff this week fb.me/3VrtWfEiU 1 week ago
- Excited for “A Breakup Party with Vice Versa” 7pm tomorrow (Fri)! fb.me/2r2zxmeoN 2 weeks ago
- Pitchfork #3 here now! fb.me/6FmZ2UCcM 2 weeks ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/6WIcssGPW 2 weeks ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines