If you’re traveling around near the O’Hare branch of the blue line today, make a quick detour at the California Stop. There’s a dude painting a dystopian comic strip on the building across the street on California. I should have gotten his name, that would have made this blog post a lot more interesting. Maybe some sort of link…yeah, that would have been nice. A photo, too. Oh well.
On The Instagram
Fox Mulder Bryson rainy day activity. Thanks, #PizzaEaters! #QuimbysBookstore
Bird's eye view of the new table. Or is a rat's eye view?
Getting books for our 8/11 event with Jean-Christophe Menu & Dominique Goblet!
140 Characters or Less
- Photo: Fox Mulder Bryson rainy day activity. Thanks, #PizzaEaters! #QuimbysBookstore (at Quimby’s) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1qM-cQt 3 days ago
- Photo: Getting books for our 8/11 event with Jean-Christophe Menu & Dominique Goblet! (at quimby’s… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1q72phS 6 days ago
- Photo: Bob Suren signs Crate Digger. Thanks to everybody who came out! (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1prC38n 1 week ago
- Bob Suren reads from Crate Digger: An Obsession with Punk Records here tonight at 7pm! quimbys.com/blog/readings/… 1 week ago
- Mike! Stop leaving your drinks at our store! instagram.com/p/5KtM2PkcyK/ http://t.co/XVVX5W4hDs 2 weeks ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines