If you’re traveling around near the O’Hare branch of the blue line today, make a quick detour at the California Stop. There’s a dude painting a dystopian comic strip on the building across the street on California. I should have gotten his name, that would have made this blog post a lot more interesting. Maybe some sort of link…yeah, that would have been nice. A photo, too. Oh well.
On The Instagram
#QuimbysBookstore Just chillin', getting ready for the apocalypse
#QuimbysBookstore Where we put the long-arm stapler on a pedestal.
Tadaaaaa! Dan Clowes Complete Eightball for event on 4/30.
New stuff from Tiny Splendor Press. #QuimbysBookstore
140 Characters or Less
- Back in stock! http://t.co/hwgVmDxpnL 2 days ago
- Photo: #QuimbysBookstore Just chillin’, getting ready for the apocalypse (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1iVvJX3 3 days ago
- Photo: #QuimbysBookstore Where we put the long-arm stapler on a pedestal. (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1iUF1wK 3 days ago
- Photo: Tadaaaaa! Dan Clowes Complete Eightball for event on 4/30. (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1iPvxcs 4 days ago
- If we stacked our fiction & poetry books into a single column, it would be 50′ high…and very difficult to get Zadie Smith’s novel, NW. 5 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines