If you’re traveling around near the O’Hare branch of the blue line today, make a quick detour at the California Stop. There’s a dude painting a dystopian comic strip on the building across the street on California. I should have gotten his name, that would have made this blog post a lot more interesting. Maybe some sort of link…yeah, that would have been nice. A photo, too. Oh well.
On The Instagram
Free thing! Courtesy of W. Todd Kaneko! Thank you, sir!
Computers were down for a bit today, and Gabby made the most hilarious sign ever. #QuimbysBookstore
Fucked Up + Photocopied. Back in print and back in stock. #QuimbysBookstore
What a beautiful book! Illustrated by Allen Crawford
140 Characters or Less
- Photo: Free thing! Courtesy of W. Todd Kaneko! Thank you, sir! (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1f5Ekwf 4 hours ago
- W. Todd Kaneko Reads From The Dead Wrestler Elegies tonight at 7pm! quimbys.com/blog/store-eve… http://t.co/sHmrmcbkyi 8 hours ago
- Photo: Computers were down for a bit today, and Gabby made the most hilarious sign ever. #QuimbysBookstore… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1e-KV6a 1 day ago
- Offsite: Quimby’s Night at LiveWire Lounge: 3 Songs, 3 Writers Reading About Those Songs, March 22nd. quimbys.com/blog/?p=9778 2 days ago
- Photo: Fucked Up + Photocopied. Back in print and back in stock. #QuimbysBookstore tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1evRYh8 2 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines