Our Quimby’s logo patches are 3″ round and printed by our roller derby friends down the street at Broken Cherry.
On The Instagram
I might need this. #unicorn #magical @april_the_info_maven
Happy birthday to the pin-back button from the an anymore conceptual father of the smiley face button. Can you see it? Circa 1910 Bastian Bros. button from the collection of Ted Hake. #happybirthdaybutton
Graveyard in Amity, Oregon.
Family gravestone in Amity, Oregon.
140 Characters or Less
- Check out these rad stamps from Canada! Step up your game, @USPS http://t.co/UdoFm3rsnX 19 hours ago
- International Zine Month Day 20: Give yr zine to somebody free! fb.me/6x3MLCvoO 2 days ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/2PwwJsz2S 3 days ago
- Zine Store Appreciation Day! Come in and cool down in here before you head to Pitchfork. fb.me/34XpsU05z 3 days ago
- Zine Reading Group at the CHIPRC on 7/24! fb.me/37UYoVj0r 4 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site photos quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines