It’s true! Steve Heisler conducted a silly interview with a Quimby’s staff member written up on the Onion-related website, chicago.decider.com, in their Defend Your Taste section here. And we talked about one of our favorite best-sellers: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm, which you can purchase here!
On The Instagram
CAKE took over our window! Chicago Alternative Comics Expo june 6 & 7!
Those some beautiful #zines. Thanks, Nicole Baiel! New: Pieces #12 On Travel.
Organized mini comics anthologies! And labelled!! #QuimbysBookstore
Just in! #vegan #QuimbysBookstore
140 Characters or Less
- Photo: CAKE took over our window! Chicago Alternative Comics Expo june 6 & 7! (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1lkyON9 4 hours ago
- Happy Memorial Day, we’re open until 9pm today! #regularhours. 24 hours ago
- Photo: Those some beautiful #zines. Thanks, Nicole Baiel! New: Pieces #12 On Travel. (at Quimby’s… tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1lUgYiw 3 days ago
- New stuff this week quimbys.com/blog/new_stuff… 3 days ago
- I just backed Rebuild Radio with WLPN in Chicago on @kickstarter kck.st/1EEy3i1 4 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines