To all the lovely people who ask us “YO VICE? WHERE IT AT?” and other, less intelligible questions, your beloved ADMIN of this here QUIMBLOG is here to inform you that we have the new issue of Vice Magazine available in our venerable “free shit” area, fresh off the dump truck. It looks like this is the short story issue, featuring folks like William T. Vollman, Mary Gaitskill, Tao Lin, Nick Tosches and others, so Terry Richardson wannabes may want to give this new issue a pass. With photos and illustrations by former(?) Chicagoan Vincent Dermody and Brian’s favorite assnozzle, Johnny Ryan, plus more usual Vice shit from “the ususal gang of idiots”.
On The Instagram
New stuff & classic stuff & smut
New stuff #quimbys
Kramer Ergot 9 Signing here 6/10 to kick off CAKE!
Congrats to our emoyee Gabby Schulz! His beautiful and amazing new book Sick is here now.
140 Characters or Less
- New stuff this week! quimbys.com/blog/new_stuff… 23 hours ago
- Kramers signing on 6/10 w/ @samharkham @sgeadh @anyapdavidson @kevinh1000 @_patrickkyle @SuperPhamicom Lale Westvind quimbys.com/blog/?p=11076 2 days ago
- Congrats to our employee Gabby Schulz! His beautiful and amazing new book Sick is here now! instagram.com/p/BF43VydEc1-/… 3 days ago
- We thought you were adorable. <3 twitter.com/magicalbandaid… 3 days ago
- Riot Fest Lineup! riotfest.org/chicago/lineup… 4 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news newsletter New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines