Happy Valentines Day. Perfect day to bring by that special someone and pick up a naughty book or some thing nerdy which ever will get them in the mood. Also, if your Valentine is old school and hardcore you might bring them to the free event all about the Minutemen’s album Double Nickels on the Dime tonight?
On The Instagram
"Wear scarlet! Tear the green lemons/ off the tree! I don't want / to forget who I am, what had burned in me/ and hang limp and clean, an empty dress-"
Nikki. #nikkigiovanni #poet
Check it out, that's some hot shit right there!
140 Characters or Less
- Say aloha to your friends at Quimby’s Bookstore this Friday 7/29 for Tiki Day. Free drinks, tasty snacks,… fb.me/6HQZ9qbU7 18 hours ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/3TXdOnxFW 5 days ago
- ZAP! http://t.co/TMZHkKqXAW 6 days ago
- The scoop: this weekend will be the cleanest our carpet will be for the 2nd half of 2014. http://t.co/WoNmV6Jj7S 7 days ago
- What would a Quimbster take to read by the beach? Racked Chicago checked in with Quimby’s own Nicki Yowell last… fb.me/6CXL28hP5 2 weeks ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines