1. Xed Out HC by Charles Burns (Pantheon) $19.95 - Ever wonder what would happen if Charles Burns took over drawing TinTin? Today’s your lucky day, punk. You like eggs, don’t you? And! Don’t miss Charles Burns at Quimby’s on 11/3!
2. Acme Novelty Library #20: Lint by Chris Ware (D&Q) $23.95 – A completely wrenching tale of Jordan Lint’s awful life, rendered with Ware’s perfectly rendered tangential velocities that vault us back and forth through memory, fixation, anticipation and communication. Ware leaves us all awestruck again and again as his flawless craftsmenship builds a visual narrative that can eviscerate the hidden space between cause and effect in all the little (and big) damages of living. -EF
3. Scam #7 The Return of Miami Spr 10 $3.25
4. Slingshot 2011 Large Organizer $12.00
5. Bizarre #168 Nov 10 $10.50
6. Best American Nonrequired Reading 2010, edited by Dave Eggers (HM) $14.95
7. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris (LB) $21.95
8. Make #9 Spr Sum 10
9. Maximumrocknroll #330 Part Two Nov 10 $4.00
10. Womanimalistic #1
Look how proud we are of our Edie here at Quimby’s. He’s with his new book Gaylord Phoenix, published by Secret Acres!