So I feel like I should be all “Is this thing on?”-“Are you home? Pick up the phone”-“How does this thing work, hello, hello? This is your mom! What button do I press, wait, how do I — hello? hello?” about blog technology, but actually, it seems pretty straightforward. What late breaking news do I have for you today? The long awaited release of Dirty FOUND #3? A new thing from Robin of Cinema Sewer called Sleazy Slice? No, I wanted everyone to know that the Button-O-Matic gumball machine of retired buttons has made its way to Quimby’s. These are where the buttons previously unsold from machines in other places go to die. We are the only place in the city where you can find them! And they’re only a quarter!
On The Instagram
Happy #Krampus Kustomers #quimbys
Thanks, #theoellsworth ! #quimbys
#Quimby's holiday season hours.
140 Characters or Less
- New stuff this week! quimbys.com/blog/new_stuff… 1 day ago
- Open today (Fri 11/27) noon to 10pm! facebook.com/permalink.php?… 2 days ago
- 📷 Happy #Krampus Kustomers #quimbys (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1ymOJKu 4 days ago
- Open today: Wed, Nov 25th, noon-5pm, closed tomorrow (11/26) 4 days ago
- 📷 Thanks, #theoellsworth ! #quimbys (at Quimby’s Bookstore) tmblr.co/ZNGSbx1yhW7kl 5 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest CHIPRC comics comix CZF Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events high wierdness holiday hours humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics mayhem new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines