So I feel like I should be all “Is this thing on?”-”Are you home? Pick up the phone”-”How does this thing work, hello, hello? This is your mom! What button do I press, wait, how do I — hello? hello?” about blog technology, but actually, it seems pretty straightforward. What late breaking news do I have for you today? The long awaited release of Dirty FOUND #3? A new thing from Robin of Cinema Sewer called Sleazy Slice? No, I wanted everyone to know that the Button-O-Matic gumball machine of retired buttons has made its way to Quimby’s. These are where the buttons previously unsold from machines in other places go to die. We are the only place in the city where you can find them! And they’re only a quarter!
On The Instagram
found these bbs outside my apartment today #shrooms #prettyhurts
Tweens have landed!! The stars aligned!!! So happy to finally have them here!!!! @tweensband
First review of RAV 1ST COLLECTION was fairly positive!!
140 Characters or Less
- Is our Labor Day half begun or half over? Who cares! Three more hours to shop at Quimby’s. Enjoy the novelty of shopping on a Monday! 4 hours ago
- Don’t LABOR over what to do today! The choice is clear! We’re open until 6pm! 29 mins ago
- Making yer Labor Day planz? We’re open from 12-6pm on Monday. See & interact with real-life service workers! 23 hours ago
- Quimby’s holiday hours on Labor Day, Monday, Sept 1st are noon-6pm. 2 days ago
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/7bnkhKdsA 2 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines