So with travel season is upon us, why not write and draw about travel? If you’re coming to Chicago, consider checking out some of the places Quimby’s friend Becky Barnicoat suggests, in a zine she made for folks new to Chicago. And we think she’s just the bees knees for putting Quimby’s on it. Also, hey! When you’re done, you’ll have a very cool travel guide.
On The Instagram
Sure, lay on my thumbnails. It's fine, whatever, I don't even care. #catsofinstagram #thumbnails #comics
Two batmans. One is for you, @wnpbo
My miniature swing charm. #vintage #etsy #acornparty #miniature #mini
Yes, that is a ski mask with glasses underneath. Yes, it is 89 degrees.
140 Characters or Less
- You can not resist the 12 gems! Tonight 7pm at Quimby’s!!!! http://t.co/R0M3eJbRYd 2 hours ago
- Lane Milburn talks about Twelve Gems here tomorrow! fb.me/6ERNyzi0W 10 hours ago
- Happy Hour Tiki Day explosion! Experience the spirit of aloha with us today at Quimby’s Bookstore. We’ve got poor… fb.me/1ENYQq972 16 hours ago
- Don’t miss September’s Zine Zine Club, you know like, a book reading group but for zines? At the CHIPRC 9/10. Get… fb.me/1vGTfdOc9 1 day ago
- Say aloha to your friends at Quimby’s Bookstore this Friday 7/29 for Tiki Day. Free drinks, tasty snacks,… fb.me/6HQZ9qbU7 3 days ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines