So with travel season is upon us, why not write and draw about travel? If you’re coming to Chicago, consider checking out some of the places Quimby’s friend Becky Barnicoat suggests, in a zine she made for folks new to Chicago. And we think she’s just the bees knees for putting Quimby’s on it. Also, hey! When you’re done, you’ll have a very cool travel guide.
On The Instagram
Happy Samhain from the #QuimbysBookstore window installation. So say we all.
Yeah yeah come n geddit. We got 1 box. U snooze u lose.
Protecting your identity with your mail orders since 1991. #quimbys.com #QuimbysBookstore #shred
140 Characters or Less
- New Stuff This Week fb.me/6Z6R91TGU 11 hours ago
- In the past few weeks folks have called the store looking for the following: buffalo wings, bachelorette party… fb.me/2ygGQ0XE6 3 days ago
- Found Magazine the Early Years is in stock! Know yer history, nerdz. http://t.co/sybnm6Yvv4 5 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2vtacoVG9 1 week ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2NjUgj0NI 1 week ago
Anne Elizabeth Moore art bestsellers books cake chicago Chicago Alternative Comics Expo Chicago Zine Fest comics comix Dan Gleason Edie Fake Event events hate-on high wierdness humor International Zine Month IZM John Porcellino Laydeez Do Comics letters to quimbys mayhem new-books new-releases new-stuff news New Stuff This Week Off Site quimbys Quimbys Event Reading readings store event Store Events store news ten top 10 Top 10 bestsellers top ten twitter version Visitors zine zines